WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
We offer a full range of taxation and accounting services to individuals and small businesses in Deal. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a man-and-van, a beautician, a plumber or builder: whatever your trade, we can help you.
You don’t even have to be running a business. Perhaps you just need to fill out a tax return and don’t know how to go about it. Or maybe you’ve received one of those baffling letters from HMRC and can’t figure out what they want!
Whatever it is, we can help you. No job is too small!
To give you an idea of the work we do, here’s a list of the sort of things we can help you with.
- drawing up self-employed and company accounts;
- filing individual, partnership and company tax returns with HMRC;
- offering advice on your business records;
- reviewing correspondence with HMRC and helping you reply;
- helping you out with CIS repayments;
- assisting with PAYE matters;
- dealing with tax returns of property income and rentals;
- helping out with Capital Gains Tax calculations.
We know that you’re busy and so we’re available to help at evenings and weekends. And either Jane or Mark can also come to your home or office if that helps.
Mark also speaks Russian…so if you need advice in understanding how tax works in the UK he may be able to help you out!
Just remember: this isn’t a complete list – if you’re not sure, give us a ring and we’ll be happy to chat it through with you. There really is no obligation and we’ll do what we can to try and help you!
Jane & Mark